“Carolina Tree Removal Professionals of Sanford” is a tree service business that offers top-notch professional arborists to deal with residential and commercial projects alike. Consistently, we are well-insured and thoroughly licensed so you can be sure that your trees will be properly taken care of. Being such a reputable company, “Carolina Tree Removal Professionals of Sanford”, offers several different services that include tree trimming, stump grinding, tree removal and tree thinning among other things. Below is a list of some of the more popular services provided by this tree service business in Charlotte NC.
– stump grinding – This is perhaps one of the most important tree services that they provide. Stump grinding, also known as “ground cutting”, is when an arborist grinds away unwanted tree trunks and branches so that space can be created under the tree for better tree pruning. Stump grinding is extremely important because it increases the life of the tree, as well as the surrounding area. It minimizes the risk of injury and cuts down on the amount of time needed to prune a tree. This service can even save your home from potential tree problems later on.
– Tree Trimming – This is where the job starts. The arborist will carefully trim the branches and limbs so that they are as close together as possible. This will increase their chances of longevity. There are many factors to consider when determining how much space should be left for growth. The starter pruning cut is usually around five feet high, so you know that they are not going anywhere soon!
– Tree Removal – Once tree trimming has been completed, the next step of the process is to remove the stump. Stumps are usually removed using heavy hand equipment. This is usually the first step of the process and should not be rushed through. Professional tree removal services are very careful with this step and only use proper cutting tools and techniques so as not to damage or kill the tree.
– Service Insurance – If you have any injuries while using the equipment or performing the tree removal, you need to make sure you file a claim with your service provider. Most companies offer 100% insurance on tree removal and stump grinding. They will also give you a case number so you will know exactly what to do in the event of an accident. If you do not file a claim with your insurance company right away, the insurance company might take weeks to respond. This could be much longer than expected and could put you out of business.
– Service Selection – If you are choosing a tree removal or stump grinding service, you should be selective about the one you choose. Many people end up with a poor quality service that does not do a good job and leaves with large amounts of money spent. You have to make sure you select a company that has experience and does quality work. If they have a lot of complaints about poor work, chances are they have been doing it for a long time. A reputable company will always have happy customers with happy reviews.
– Sanford Realtors – A good tree service will have a few Sanford Realtors on their list. The Sanford Realtors represents several tree care companies in the area and can help you find the best tree service. Realtors in the Sanford area have relationships with several tree service providers. They can give you a better understanding of the tree trimming and removal companies in the area. In addition, they have personal knowledge of tree service professionals and can recommend someone who is good with their equipment and has the right attitude for the job.
– Trimming Stump Grinding Service – There are some tree stumps that can’t be shaved down without cutting them down. If you choose stump grinding or tree removal services that do just this, you may end up with damaged tree stumps. It is better to hire tree removal services that do all of the trimming, stump grinding, and removal in house.